FXTM is the #1 rated forex broker for Nigerian traders according to our reviews. They are regulated with FCA & CySEC, offer instant execution, quick deposit/withdrawals & also have office in Ikeja, with local phone number for support.
Can I use FXTM in Nigeria?
FXTM is proud to have been one of the first brokers to establish a serious presence in Nigeria, and offer access to the financial markets to investors throughout the country and the wider African continent. As part of this commitment, we have established offices in Lagos and Abuja.
How do I withdraw from FXTM in Nigeria?
How can I withdraw funds from my account?
- Go the Withdraw page within the ‘My Money’ section in MyFXTM.
- Select the payment method and click ‘Withdraw’.
- Select the MyFXTM account or wallet you wish to withdraw funds from and complete the necessary fields.
Which forex broker is the best in Nigeria?
Best Forex Brokers in Nigeria
- FXTM – Nigerian Naira (NGN) Funding.
- IC Markets – Lowest Spread Nigerian Broker.
- HotForex – Best High Leverage Forex Broker.
- AvaTrade – Best Fixed Spread Trading Account.
- OANDA – Most Regulated Broker (FCA, ASIC)
- Plus500 – Best Forex Demo Account.
- OctaFX – Top Nigerian Islamic Account.
Is OctaFX legit in Nigeria?
OctaFX is a CySEC regulated Forex broker, so it is considered safe for Nigerian traders to trade with them. Their spreads for major currency pairs is quite competitive. … Local deposit & withdrawals options available in Nigeria, and they don’t charge any fees with this method.
Is FXTM a good broker?
Is FXTM a legit company? Yes, FXTM is a legit broker, as each of the entities and brands that it serves is authorized and regulated by various global jurisdictions. The main entity ForexTime Ltd is regulated by CySEC of Cyprus, authorized by FSCA of South Africa, and additional offshore authority FSC in Mauritius.
Does FXTM have Btcusd?
BTC Bitcoin price | | FXTM Global.
Do Forex traders pay tax in Nigeria?
Finally, earnings from forex trading are taxable, but not subject to any specific withholding tax deductions. However, every Nigerian is expected to file an annual Personal Income Tax Return. Online forex trading profits are treated as Capital Gains Tax chargeable at the rate of 10%.
Which trading app is best in Nigeria?
Here’s a breakdown of the top 10 best forex trading apps in Nigeria:
- XM – Best Overall Forex Trading App In Nigeria.
- IQ Option – Ideal FX App For Beginner Traders.
- HotForex – Most Trusted Forex Trading App.
- IC Markets – Best Forex App With The Lowest Spreads.
- FXTM – Best Forex App For Online Trading.
Is forex trading banned in Nigeria?
Nigeria’s central bank halted the sale of foreign exchange to money changers to ease pressure on the nation’s currency, Governor Godwin Emefiele said. … The measure may lead to an initial depreciation in the naira’s value as the sudden withdrawal of supply from the central bank causes the price of dollars to increase.
Is FXTM nairaland legit?
Trade With Them At Your Own Risk – Business – Nairaland.
Is FXTM good for beginners?
Based on our scoring methodology, FXTM is not considered good for beginners.
Is FXTM a true ECN broker?
NewFXTM Invest now available with the ECN Account. Investors can follow your trading strategy, allowing you to potentially earn more. Read more about FXTM Invest.