Over the years, Coca-Cola products have become one of the most loved, consumed and highly patronized soft drink brands in the country. … This has made the company’s beverages the go-to and number one choice for many Nigerians and makes the business a profitable venture in Nigeria.
How much does it cost to become a Coca Cola distributor in Nigeria?
There is not a fixed amount of money required of you to become a coca-cola distributor in Nigeria. However, from my research, you will need from the range of N500,000 – N1 million to begin the coca-cola distributorship business.
How do I become a Coke distributor in Nigeria?
Below is a list of some Coca Cola distributors in Nigeria: Startup partners Africa. Nigerian Bottling Company. Abuka and partners.
To apply with Coca Cola as their distributor, follow these steps:
- Visit a Coca Cola company.
- Request to fill a distribution form.
- Deposit the minimum capital sum.
- Follow any specifications.
How do I become a Coca Cola distributor?
How To Apply a Form Successfully as a Coke Distributor
- Visit any Coca-Cola company where they manufacture coke products or Coca-Cola depot nearest you.
- Tell them you want to apply a form as a coca-cola distributor and ask if you can fill a distributorship form with personal details.
How much does Coca Cola make in profit?
Compare KO With Other Stocks
|CocaCola Annual Gross Profit (Millions of US $)|
How do I start a soft drink business in Nigeria?
Step to Start a Soft Drink Wholesale Business
- Learn Soft Drink Wholesale Business. …
- Go for market feasibility study. …
- Register your Business. …
- Select Category of Soft Drinks to Sell. …
- Get a Store. …
- Get a Vehicle for Distribution. …
- Raise Capital. …
- Apply for Wholesale Soft Drink distributorship.
How much is a can of Coke in Nigeria?
Coca-Cola Coke 60 CL X 12: N1,200 – N1,500. Teem Bitter Lemon – 12 Bottles in a Pack: N1,000 – N1,500.
How do I start a soft drink business?
How to start soft drinks business in Nigeria, the step by step guide.
- Decide Kind of Soft Drink Business. …
- Rent a Shop or Container. …
- Buy Necessary Equipment Needed. …
- Register as a Distributor. …
- Selling Soft Drinks. …
- Increasing Profits in Soft Drinks Business. …
- Risks in Soft Drinks Business.
How much does it cost to start a drink business?
Though estimated costs for all of those vary, depending on how many of the components you can manage well yourself, at a minimum you can expect to pay $20,000 to professionally formulate your beverage, and perhaps another $80,000 for your first, relatively small production run.
How much does a bottle of Coca Cola cost?
|Coca-Cola||20 oz. Bottle||$1.99|
|Diet Coke||20 oz. Bottle||$1.99|
|Coca-Cola Zero||1.25L Bottle||$0.99|