With WorldRemit, you can send money online to Nigeria from the UK quickly and safely. You’ll enjoy low exchange rates, fast transfers at no-cost to the recipients. Please note: Following a new directive from the Central Bank of Nigeria, cash pickup and bank transfers are now available in US Dollars only.
What is the best way to send money to Nigeria?
If you want to send money to a bank account in Nigeria, we recommend using a specialist currency provider. If you’re transferring under $300 or equivalent, your best options include WorldRemit, TransferWise, Xoom or MoneyGram.
Which app sends money to Nigeria?
1. WorldRemit. WorldRemit is one of the best platforms people in different countries use to send money to Nigeria. With Worldremit you can send money to Nigeria as cash pickup, or as a bank transfer and as airtime popup.
Can money be send to Nigeria?
Send money to Nigeria from the US. Send cash to most major banks in Nigeria with WU.com, via the Western Union® app, or from an agent location for pickup within minutes1.
How much does it cost to send money from UK to Nigeria?
To send money in GBP to Nigeria, you pay a small, flat fee of 0.46 GBP + 0.51% of the amount that’s converted (you’ll always see the total cost upfront).
How much does it cost to transfer money to Nigeria?
|% fee for transfers up to 1,000,000 GBP||0.35%|
|% fee for amounts over 1,000,000 GBP||0.34%|
Where can I pick up money from WorldRemit in Nigeria?
Where can my recipient collect the funds in Nigeria?
- Access Bank.
- Fidelity Bank.
- First Bank.
- GT Bank.
- Polaris Bank.
- Union Bank.
- United Bank for Africa (UBA)
Can I receive money with PayPal in Nigeria?
Can I use PayPal to receive money in Nigeria? Yes. Business Accounts can receive money in Nigeria.
How do I transfer money to a Nigerian bank account?
You can send money to a Nigerian bank account in three simple steps.
- Select the type of service you want. You can choose a money transfer to the recipient’s bank account, or an airtime top up. …
- Tell us where you want the money to go. …
- Tell us whether you want to pay with your debit card or ACH, and provide the details.
Does TalkRemit work in Nigeria?
TalkRemit is the fast secure and low-cost online money transfer service for sending money to Nigeria. Our trusted global remittance platform and online money transfer app is the most convenient way to transfer money to Nigeria. It’s safe, reliable and hassle-free.
How can I get foreign currency in Nigeria?
Ways of receiving money in Nigeria from abroad
- Domiciliary account – International Bank wire transfer.
- Western Union via Quickteller to your bank account.
- Western Union money transfer.
- Online money transfer.
How much does it cost to send money to Nigeria?
To send money in USD to Nigeria, you pay a small, flat fee of 5.01 USD + 0.59% of the amount that’s converted (you’ll always see the total cost upfront).
How do I get money from Cameroon to Nigeria?
Choose a third party provider like Wise, WorldRemit, or TorfX to make a fast and secure payment directly from your account to your recipient’s account. Send your payment through a provider like Western Union or MoneyGram and have your recipient collect the money in cash at an agent near them.
How can I transfer money from US to Nigeria?
Send money from your bank account to another bank account in Nigeria using these steps:
- Find the wire transfer section from the website of your financial institution.
- Check any transfer limits there might be.
- Enter the recipient’s bank details.
- Enter the amount and choose the currency you want to send your money.