Which IT jobs pay the most?
The Best Paying IT Jobs
- Enterprise architect — $144,400.
- Technical program manager — $145,000.
- Software architect — $145,400.
- Applications architect — $149,000.
- Infrastructure architect — $153,000.
- Software development manager — $153,300.
- Data warehouse architect — $154,800.
- Software engineering manager — $163,500.
How much does an IT earn in South Africa?
A person working in Information Technology in South Africa typically earns around 31,300 ZAR per month. Salaries range from 16,200 ZAR (lowest average) to 51,000 ZAR (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This is the average monthly salary including housing, transport, and other benefits.
Which IT degree makes the most money?
For many, a degree in information technology is probably your best bet. According to the U.S. Department of Education’s College Scorecard, bachelor’s degrees in computer science and engineering lead to the highest salaries. Mathematics and business rank among the top paying fields, too.
Which company pays the highest salary in South Africa?
MultiChoice, Vodacom, Eskom, and the SABC pay the highest average salaries in South Africa, ranging between R762,000 and R896,000 per year. These findings emerged from an investigation into the compensation of employees at South Africa’s largest IT and telecommunications companies.
Which IT jobs are in demand?
The 10 most in-demand tech jobs for 2021
|Job||25th percentile||75th percentile|
|Mobile applications developer||$112,750||$161,750|
What are the top 5 careers?
- Physician Assistant. #1 in 100 Best Jobs. …
- Software Developer. #2 in 100 Best Jobs. …
- Nurse Practitioner. #3 in 100 Best Jobs. …
- Medical and Health Services Manager. #4 in 100 Best Jobs. …
- Physician. #5 in 100 Best Jobs. …
- Statistician. #6 in 100 Best Jobs. …
- Speech-Language Pathologist. #7 in 100 Best Jobs. …
- Data Scientist.
What jobs are in demand in SA?
Jobs that are in demand across different sectors.
- Agricultural Scientist.
- Food and Beverage Scientist.
- Web Designer.
- Multimedia Designer.
- Software Developer.
What is an IT job salary?
The highest salary for a an IT Specialist in India is ₹18,17,309 per year. The lowest salary for a an IT Specialist in India is ₹3,75,785 per year.
What country has lowest salary?
Cuba is the country with the world’s lowest minimum wage. On a monthly basis, an employee in Cuba receives the minimum wage of 225 Cuban pesos –equivalent to $9.
What 4 year degree makes the most money?
Highest Paying Jobs With a Bachelor’s Degree
|Rank||Major||Early Career Pay|
|Rank:1||Petroleum Engineering||Early Career Pay:$92,300|
|2||Electrical Engineering & Computer Science (EECS)||Early Career Pay:$101,200|
|3||Applied Economics and Management||Early Career Pay:$60,900|
|3||Operations Research||Early Career Pay:$78,400|
What degrees make 100K a year?
Nine Degrees That Put You on the Fast Track to $100K
- Petroleum Engineering. Median Pay: $65,682. …
- Computer Engineering. Median Pay: $97,566. …
- Economics. Median Pay: $89,157. …
- Chemical Engineering. Median Pay: $81,413. …
- Applied Mathematics. Median Pay: $86,694. …
- Physics. Median Pay: $93,466. …
- Statistics. Median Pay: $85,169. …
What is the easiest degree with highest pay?
So, what are the best choices for easy associate degrees? Top picks include business, accounting, and criminal justice. These are all stable, growing fields that pay well, and studies show that most students who choose these majors are successful.
What is the lowest paying job in South Africa?
Lowest Paying Jobs South Africa 2020/2021
- Security guards [ around ZAR 1.8k per annum ] …
- Mining operators [ around ZAR 5.6k per annum ] …
- Tellers and cashiers [ around ZAR 5.8k per annum ] …
- Reservations and ticketing clerks [ around ZAR 6.9k per annum ] …
- Telesales and telemarketing [ around ZAR 8.3k per annum ]
What is the best career to study in South Africa?
Best career to study for in South Africa in 2021
- Graphic Design Courses.
- Business Management Courses.
- Engineering Courses.
- Financial Management Courses.
- Human Resources Courses.
- Public Management Courses.
- Public Relations Courses.
- Sales and Marketing Courses.
What is a good salary in South Africa?
A person working in South Africa typically earns around 31,100 ZAR per month. Salaries range from 7,880 ZAR (lowest average) to 139,000 ZAR (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This is the average monthly salary including housing, transport, and other benefits.